Avon Roadrider AM26 motorcycle tire set. There's a reason vintage race bikes use this tire. It's a great looking, long lasting tire with unmatched handling. Whether your taking a road trip, doing some canyon carving or just riding across town, this tire does it all with ease.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the tubes and rim strips when installing new tires.
- Excellent grip at all lean angles from large contact patch
- Interrupted center groove to resist tracking
- Special rubber compound formulated for excellent grip
- Bias-ply construction
- Wide range of sizes with matching tread design front and rear
- Tubeless (TL)
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - 19 - 57V (H rated with tubes)
- Rear Tire - 17 - 64V (H rated with tubes)
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- All Honda models with spokes must use tubes, even when running a tubeless type tire.
- Using a tube in a tubeless tire lowers the speed rating 1 letter.
CB650 - 1979 (rim strips not required)
CB650 - 1980-1982
CB750A Hondamatic - 1977-1978
CB750K - 1980-1982 (rim strips not required)
CB750L Limited Edition - 1979 (rim strips not required)
GL1000 Gold Wing - 1975-1979
GL1000LTD Gold Wing - 1976