Avon Speedmaster / Safety Mileage Tire Set - Honda CL350K SL350K 69-71 CB450K 70-74 CL450K CB500/550 CB750F 75-78 CB750K 69-76
Avon Speedmaster MKII front and Safety Mileage MKII rear tire set. If you're looking for a vintage style ribbed front tire with a beefy rear tire, look no further. These tires have modern compounds but maintain a vintage look.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the tubes and rim strips when installing new tires.
- Great for positive steering, featuring a unique contour for long life and even wear
- Continuous sipe and uninterrupted tread ribs for added braking and handling capabilities
- Tube type (TT)
- S-rated for speeds up to 112 mph
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - Speedmaster MKII - 3.25-19 - 54S
- Rear Tire - Safety Mileage MKII - 4.00-18 - 64S
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- The rear tire is wider than the original tire for most of the models below, but this is a good look if you're building a custom bike or looking for larger tires.
CL350K Scrambler - 1968-1973 (original rear tire was 3.50 this tire is wider)
SL350K Motosport - 1969-1971
CB450K - 1970-1974 (original rear tire was 3.50 this tire is wider)
CL450K Scrambler - 1968-1974 (original rear tire was 3.50 this tire is wider)
CB500K - 1971-1973 (original rear tire was 3.50 this tire is wider)
CB500T Twin DOHC - 1975-1976 (original rear tire was 3.75 this tire is slightly wider)
CB550F Super Sport - 1975-1977 (original rear tire was 3.75 this tire is slightly wider)
CB550K 1974-1978 (original rear tire was 3.75 this tire is slightly wider)
CB750F Super Sport - 1975-1978
CB750K - 1969-1976