Bridgestone Battlax BT-45 sport touring motorcycle tire set. This is a great sporty tire that handles well and grips better than many of the vintage style tires. If you want an increase in performance from the stock tire, this is a great choice!
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the tubes and rim strips when installing new tires.
- Sport touring bias-ply tires for mid-sized sport-touring bikes and older sport bikes
- Features silica enriched compound for exceptional wet and dry grip
- Dual Tread Compound (DTC) in the rear allows for longer mileage than single compound and better stability from center, while shoulders offer grip and performance while cornering
- Larger crown radius contributes to excellent stability for high-speed touring.
- Tubeless type
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - 19 - 57V (H rated with tubes)
- Rear Tire - 17 - 61H (S rated with tubes)
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- All Honda models with spokes must use tubes, even when running a tubeless type tire.
- Using a tube in a tubeless tire lowers the speed rating 1 letter.
CB650 - 1979 (rim strips not required)
CB650 - 1980-1982
CB750A Hondamatic - 1977-1978
CB750K - 1980-1982 (rim strips not required)
CB750L Limited Edition - 1979 (rim strips not required)
GL1000 Gold Wing - 1975-1979
GL1000LTD Gold Wing - 1976