Bridgestone Battlax BT-45 sport touring motorcycle tire set. This is a great sporty tire that handles well and grips better than many of the vintage style tires. If you want an increase in performance from the stock tire, this is a great choice!
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the tubes and rim strips when installing new tires.
- Sport touring bias-ply tires for mid-sized sport-touring bikes and older sport bikes
- Features silica enriched compound for exceptional wet and dry grip
- Dual Tread Compound (DTC) in the rear allows for longer mileage than single compound and better stability from center, while shoulders offer grip and performance while cornering
- Larger crown radius contributes to excellent stability for high-speed touring.
- Tubeless type
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - 100/90-19 - 57V (H rated with tubes)
- Rear Tire - 110/90-18 - 61H (S rated with tubes)
OEM Tire Size Note:
- The rear tire in this kit is 110/90-18 - originally some of the models below had a 3.50-18 tire so this tire is slightly larger but fits with no obstruction.
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as closely to the original as possible.
- All Honda models with spokes must use tubes, even when running a tubeless type tire.
- Some models below had spoked wheels, some had Comstar wheels. All of them use tubes, even when running a tubeless type tire.
- Using a tube in a tubeless tire lowers the speed rating 1 letter.
CL350K Scrambler - 1968-1973 (original tire sizes were 3.00 Front / 3.50 rear these tires are wider)
SL350K Motosport - 1969-1971
CB400A Hondamatic - 1978 (no rim strips required)
CB400T Hawk - 1980 (no rim strips required)
CB400T Hawk I - 1978-1979
CB400T Hawk II - 1978-1979 (no rim strips required)
CB450K - 1970-1974 (original rear tire was 3.50 this tire is wider)
CL450K Scrambler - 1968-1974 (original rear tire was 3.50 this tire is wider)
CB500K - 1971-1973 (original rear tire was 3.50 this tire is wider)
CB500T Twin DOHC - 1975-1976 (original rear tire was 3.75 this tire is slightly wider)
CB550F Super Sport - 1975-1977 (original rear tire was 3.75 this tire is slightly wider)
CB550K 1974-1978 (original rear tire was 3.75 this tire is slightly wider)
CB750F Super Sport - 1975-1978
CB750K - 1969-1976