Bridgestone Battlax BT-45 sport touring motorcycle tire set. This is a great sporty tire that handles well and grips better than many of the vintage style tires. If you want an increase in performance from the stock tire, this is a great choice!
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the tubes and rim strips when installing new tires.
- Sport touring bias-ply tires for mid-sized sport-touring bikes and older sport bikes
- Features silica enriched compound for exceptional wet and dry grip
- Dual Tread Compound (DTC) in the rear allows for longer mileage than single compound and better stability from center, while shoulders offer grip and performance while cornering
- Larger crown radius contributes to excellent stability for high-speed touring.
- Tubeless type
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - 100/80-18 - 53H (S rated with tubes)
- Rear Tire - 130/90-16 - 67V (H rated with tubes)
OEM Tire Size Note:
- The original rear tire was 4.60-16, so this tire is slightly wider, but fits with no obstruction.
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- Some models below had spoked wheels, some had Comstar wheels. All of them use tubes, even when running a tubeless type tire.
- Using a tube in a tubeless tire lowers the speed rating 1 letter.
CM400A Hondamatic - 1979-1980 (didn't use rim strips originally)
CM400E - 1980-1981
CM400T - 1979-1980 (didn't use rim strips originally)
CM450E - 1982-1983