The Dunlop D404 tire set. The D404 is a great all around performing tire at an excellent price. Good for vintage bikes, large modern cruisers and everything in between.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the tubes and rim strips when installing new tires.
- Tread compound delivers excellent balance of mileage and grip
- Front and rear tread patterns designed to deliver outstanding water evacuation and wet grip
- Bias-ply construction designed to deliver excellent load-carrying capacity as well as a smooth ride for maximum comfort
- Offset center groove delivers excellent straight-line stability
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - 19 - 57H (S rated with tubes)
- Rear Tire - 17 - 68H (S rated with tubes)
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- All Honda models with spokes must use tubes, even when running a tubeless type tire.
- Using a tube in a tubeless tire lowers the speed rating 1 letter.
CB650 - 1979 (rim strips not required)
CB650 - 1980-1982
CB750A Hondamatic - 1977-1978
CB750K - 1980-1982 (rim strips not required)
CB750L Limited Edition - 1979 (rim strips not required)
GL1000 Gold Wing - 1975-1979
GL1000LTD Gold Wing - 1976