The Dunlop D404 tire set. The D404 is a great all around performing tire at an excellent price. Good for vintage bikes, large modern cruisers and everything in between.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the tubes and rim strips when installing new tires.
- Tread compound delivers excellent balance of mileage and grip
- Front and rear tread patterns designed to deliver outstanding water evacuation and wet grip
- Bias-ply construction designed to deliver excellent load-carrying capacity as well as a smooth ride for maximum comfort
- Offset center groove delivers excellent straight-line stability
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - 100/90-19 - 57H (S rated with tubes)
- Rear Tire - 110/90-18 - 61H (S rated with tubes)
OEM Tire Size Note:
- The rear tire in this kit is 110/90-18 - originally some of the models below had a 3.50-18 tire so this tire is slightly larger but fits with no obstruction.
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as closely to the original as possible.
- All Honda models with spokes must use tubes, even when running a tubeless type tire.
- Some models below had spoked wheels, some had Comstar wheels. All of them use tubes, even when running a tubeless type tire.
- Using a tube in a tubeless tire lowers the speed rating 1 letter.
CL350K Scrambler - 1968-1973 (original tire sizes were 3.00 Front / 3.50 rear these tires are wider)
SL350K Motosport - 1969-1971
CB400A Hondamatic - 1978 (no rim strips required)
CB400T Hawk - 1980 (no rim strips required)
CB400T Hawk I - 1978-1979
CB400T Hawk II - 1978-1979 (no rim strips required)
CB450K - 1970-1974 (original rear tire was 3.50 this tire is wider)
CL450K Scrambler - 1968-1974 (original rear tire was 3.50 this tire is wider)
CB500K - 1971-1973 (original rear tire was 3.50 this tire is wider)
CB500T Twin DOHC - 1975-1976 (original rear tire was 3.75 this tire is slightly wider)
CB550F Super Sport - 1975-1977 (original rear tire was 3.75 this tire is slightly wider)
CB550K 1974-1978 (original rear tire was 3.75 this tire is slightly wider)
CB750F Super Sport - 1975-1978
CB750K - 1969-1976