IRC GP-1 dual sport motorcycle tire set. This is a great tire for exploring fire roads and still being able to cover street miles without wearing down the tread quickly.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the tubes and rim strips when installing new tires.
- 90% on road / 10% off road
- Designed to provide the best possible handling and control for both on and off the pavement
- Special knobs penetrate loose surfaces for excellent traction, braking and cornering off the road yet won't wear off as fast as a full knobby when used on the street
- P-rated for speeds up to 93 mph
- Tube type
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - 21 - 51P
- Rear Tire - 18 - 59P
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
CR125M Elsinore - 1976-1978
CR125R Elsinore - 1980-1994
XR200R - 1981-1983
CR250M Elsinore - 1973-1976
MR250 Elsinore - 1976
MT250 Elsinore - 1974-1976
XL250 - 1976
XL350K - 1974-1978