The Pirelli City Demon tire set, these tires are great for town and country journeys, safe and reliable on all kinds of road surfaces and for all weather conditions. Great all around tire for smaller bikes.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the tubes and rim strips when installing new tires.
- Resistant carcass for reliable performance in any load condition
- Specific tread to ensure high mileage and high performance over time
- Deep central grooves for better stability in straight stretches, capable of ensuring good performance and high safety also on wet surfaces
- Low purchase and maintenance costs and excellent features as regards to mileage, performance in all conditions and reliability over time
- Tube type (TT)
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - 2.25-17 - 38P
- Rear Tire - 2.25-17 - 38P
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- Both the front and rear tire are the same
CA100 Honda 50 - 1962-1970
CA110 Sport 50 - 1962-1969
PA50I Moped - 1978-1979
PA50II Moped - 1978-1983
C70K - 1972-1973
C70M - 1970-1971