The Shinko 712 cruiser / touring tire set. These are great tires at a very reasonable price.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the tubes and rim strips when installing new tires.
- Designed for mileage and performance
- Staggered tread pattern provides excellent wet weather performance
- 4 ply nylon carcass
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - 100/90-18 - 56H (S rated with tubes)
- Rear Tire - 130/90-16 - 67H (S rated with tubes)
OEM Tire Size Note:
- The original rear tire was 4.60-16, so this tire is slightly wider, but fits with no obstruction.
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- Some models below had spoked wheels, some had Comstar wheels. All of them use tubes, even when running a tubeless type tire.
- Using a tube in a tubeless tire lowers the speed rating 1 letter.
CM400A Hondamatic - 1979-1980 (didn't use rim strips originally)
CM400E - 1980-1981
CM400T - 1979-1980 (didn't use rim strips originally)
CM450E - 1982-1983