Tune up kit for the Honda CB500K and CB550. Whether you're doing routine maintenance or reviving a CB that's been sitting, this is a great basic kit to start with. It comes with everything shown in the photo. The oil filter comes with both o-rings.
- Oil Filter - Quantity: 1
- Points and Condensers - Quantity: 2 points, 2 condensers
- NGK Spark Plugs - Part Number - D7EA - Quantity: 4
- Don't lose the metal washer that sits on the spring under the oil filter. Usually it sticks to the old oil filter. If yours is already missing, we have them available here. Coat both o-rings with fresh oil before reinstalling.
- Pick tools are handy for removing the small o-ring on the oil filter bolt, we have them available here.
- Don't overtighten spark plugs, they only need 1/8 to 1/4 turn past finger tight. NGK plugs come pre-gapped but it's generally a good idea to check the gap.
Equivalent to OEM Honda part numbers:
Points Left - 30203-300-154, 30203-300-005
Points Right - 30204-300-154, 30204-300-005
Condenser - 30250-300-005, 30250-300-154
Oil Filter: 15412-300-024, 15410-422-000, 15410-426-000, 15410-426-010
Spark plug: 98069-57717
CB500K Four - 1971-1973
CB550F Super Sport - 1975-1977
CB550K - 1974-1978
Everything you need for a yearly tune-up!
Posted by Unknown on 27th May 2015
This has everything you need to get your SOHC-4 preforming the way it should. I used this to tune up my 1974 CB550 and forgot how good it runs when everything is humming the way it should.
Perfect tune up for that barn find!
Posted by Dave on 25th May 2015
I found my 73 CB500 in a shed, hasn't run in about 25 years. These parts (plus a few more) and it fired up today! All were correct fitting, and the points and condensers also matched up perfectly, and were easy enough to adjust.
Get this, best deal for the price
Posted by Jeff on 27th Aug 2014
Have not used the tune up yet, doing it this holiday weekend.
Best price for what they include, get this, you will not be disappointed.