Close Out Avon roadrider MKII motorcycle front/rear tire.
Brand new tire never mounted.
Sales for this item are final, it can NOT be returned.
Designed for motorcycles of all ages, the Roadrider MKII provides a step forward in performance and reliability over its predecessor.
- Cutting-edge performance with aesthetics that suit bikes of all ages
- Enhanced handling and stability in both wet and dry conditions
- Excellent grip at all lean angles from large contact patch
- Interrupted center groove to resist tracking
- Special rubber compound formulated for excellent grip
- Bias-ply construction
- Wide range of sizes with matching tread design front and rear
- Tubeless (TL)
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- 100/90-18 56V (H rated with tubes)
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- All Honda models with spokes must use tubes, even when running a tubeless type tire.
- Using a tube in a tubeless tire lowers the speed rating 1 letter.