BikeMaster brake shoes for some of the smaller Honda's. Some models used these in the front and some used them in the rear, see the fitment list for where they were used on each model.
- We start with High Pressure Aluminum Die Casting to make a strong, stable, corrosion resistant shoe.
- The friction material is chosen for a balance of performance and longevity for the application.
- Then it is bonded to the brake shoe casting, using a high temperature process In order to insure that the shoe has a perfect radius, the face of the friction material is machined to make sure it is a perfect fit to the brake drum.
- Then, to make sure that brake application is smooth, not grabby, we chamfer the edges of the shoes, and give the material a extra chamfer on the leading and trailing edges of the friction material.
- Our brake shoes are designed to be a direct replacement for O.E.M. shoes, and meet or exceed the O.E.M. performance.
- Comes complete with new springs.
- NO ASBESTOS is used
BikeMaster Part Number: 96-3001
Equivalent to Honda OEM part numbers:
06450-KC2-680 (brake shoes)
43120-329-670 (brake shoes)
XL175 - 1973-1978 - Front
CM185T Twinstar - 1978-1979 - Front
CM200T Twinstar - 1980-1982 - Front
CB250 Nighthawk - 1991-2008 - Front
CM250C Custom - 1982-1983 - Front
CR250M Elsinore - 1973-1976 - Front & Rear
MR250 Elsinore - 1976 - Rear
MT250 Elsinore - 1974-1976 - Front
XL250 - 1972-1981 - Rear
XL250S - 1978-1981 - Front
XR250 - 1979-1980 - Front
XL350 - 1976-1978 - Rear
XL500S - 1979-1980 - Front