Black stainless steel braided brake line kit with black zinc plated hardware for the Honda models listed below. This kit is designed to be used with the stock handlebars, if you have non-stock handlebars, please take measurements prior to ordering. The stock handlebars for this kit had approximately a 1 1/5" - 3" rise. The kit is also designed to follow the stock brake hose routing. This is a great way to upgrade the brake lines on your vintage Honda. Why use new rubber lines when you can get better breaking response from stainless steel braided lines! We've done the work for you, get the complete kit!
The brake line mounts to the master cylinder with a 35 degree fitting, the other end mounts directly to the caliper with a chrome male to male fitting. This is the only chrome part in the kit.
This kit does not retain the use of the stock brake switch, you must use a hydraulic brake switch or a master cylinder with a brake light switch built in. 2nd photo illustrates how it mounts - caliper not included. We have a hydraulic brake switch available separately here.
- PVC hose coating adds great looks, abrasion protection to expensive parts and resistance to damaging UV rays
- PTFE liner is an inert material, compatible with all hydraulic and brake fluids and has a heat range of -158°F to 500°F
- Stainless steel braid is superior in pressure rating, flame resistance and volumetric expansion to all other materials, including Kevlar®, resulting in unmatched stopping power
- All feature PTFE inner liners and mild steel fittings with a 96-hour salt spray rating
- Female-to-female zinc plated hardware on stainless lines.
- Braided cover eliminates the spongy lever feeling associated with rubber brake lines
- Ebony lines feature PVC coating and matte-black zinc-plated fittings
Parts and Dimensions:
Brake Line: 37" (measured end to end - with fitting attached) qty: 1
35 degree brake fitting: qty: 1
Banjo bolt 10mm x 1.25 : qty: 1
Copper crush washers: qty: 2
Chrome Male to Male 10mm x 1.25 adaptor: qty: 1
Replaces Honda Part Numbers:
45126-300-003 - CB400F Upper Brake Hose
53100-390-000 - CB550F Upper brake hose
45126-377-003 - 14.5" Lower Brake Hose
45125-379-003 - 13.25" Lower Brake Hose
45128-323-020 - 8" Metal Brake Pipe
45128-317-701 - 7.5" Metal Brake Pipe
CB400F Super Sport - 1975-1976
CB550F Super Sport - 1975-1976
Fits Honda with Low Bars (3" rise or less):
CB350G - 1973
CB350F Four - 1972-1974
CB360K - 1974
CB360T - 1975-1976
CB360G - 1974
CB400F Super Sport - 1977
CB450K - 1970-1974
CB500K Four - 1971-1973
CB500T Twin - 1975-1976
CB550K - 1974-1978
CB550F Super Sport - 1977
CB750K - 1969-1975
CB750F Super Sport - 1975-1976
and many others, take measurements....