Bridgestone Spitfire S11 Sport Touring motorcycle tire set. Bridgestone's Spitfire S11 is for touring-oriented riders who also enjoy a sporty ride. The 4-ply casing, incorporating insert plies, and a refined belt technology helps keep the tire round and cool even at top speeds.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the tubes and rim strips when installing new tires.
- 4-ply casing, incorporating insert plies, a refined belt technology that helps keep the tire round and cool even at top speeds
- Zig-zag and angled outer grooves (front and rear) provide wet-weather performance by throwing water to the sides, yet still resists rain-groove wander
- Balanced wear characteristics maintain tire profile
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- All Honda models with spokes must use tubes, even when running a tubeless type tire.
- Using a tube in a tubeless tire lowers the speed rating 1 letter.
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
Front Tire - 19" - 57H (S rated with tube)
Rear Tire - 18" - 61H (S rated with tube)
SL350K Motosport - 1969-1971
CB500T Twin DOHC - 1975-1976
CB550F Super Sport - 1975-1977
CB750F Super Sport - 1975-1978
CB750K - 1969-1976