Charlie's Place regulator rectifier for the Honda 6V models listed below. This is specifically designed for the unique split coil stator Honda used on all their 6V models throughout the 60’s and 70's. Made in California. It's a great pairing with any Charlie's Place electronic ignition for the models below which we also carry.
Installation instructions available here.
Note: This unit is not compatible with Lithium batteries.
- Upgrades the charging system on very early rectifier only models by simultaneously regulating and rectifying the total stator output.
- Upgrades charging systems on other models by replacing individual regulator and rectifier with a single unit.
- Eliminates redundant unnecessary wiring from original charging-system wiring, thereby reducing long term potential for other problems.
- Fits very neatly into existing rectifier bracket.
- Utilizes the total output from the stator thereby improving your charging system from its original configuration.
Warranty Information: Charlie’s Place offers a 1 year warranty providing all instructions are followed. Using these units with a battery that has been compromised by the old charging system or with a stator that is not functioning properly is not advisable, as it will severely compromise the performance and longevity of the unit, and, therefore will necessarily void any and all warranties.
CT90K Trail 90 - 1966-1978
CL90 Scrambler 90 - 1967-1969
CM91 Honda 90 - 1966-1969
CT200 Trail 90 - 1964-1966
S90 Super 90 - 1964-1969
SL90 Motosport 90 - 1969
ST90K Trailsport 90 - 1973-1975
CB100K Super Sport 100 - 1970-1972
CL100K Scrambler 100 - 1970-1972
CL100S Scrambler 100 - 1971-1973
SL100K Motosport 100 - 1970-1973
XL100K - 1974-1978
CA92 Benly Touring 125 - 1959
CB92 Benly Super Sport 125 - 1959-1962
CB125S - 1973-1982
CL125A Scrambler 125 - 1967-1969
XL125K - 1974-1978
CA95 Benly Touring 150 (Early) - 1959-1963
CA95 Benly Touring 150 (Late) - 1963-1966
CA160 Touring 160 - 1966-1969
XL175K - 1973-1978