Clear stainless steel braided brake line kit with chrome hardware for the Honda models listed below. This kit is designed to be used with the stock handlebars, if you have non-stock handlebars, please take measurements prior to ordering. The stock handlebars for this kit had approximately a 4" rise. This is a great way to upgrade the brake lines on your vintage Honda. Why use new rubber lines when you can get better breaking response from stainless steel braided lines! We've done the work for you, get the complete kit! Make sure to torque all the banjo bolts to spec and use the aluminum (silver) crush washers at the caliper.
The brake line mounts to the caliper using a 35 degree brake fitting. This kit is also available with a fitting to mount the brake line straight into the caliper.
Additional photos illustrate how the line mounts to the caliper - caliper not included.
- PVC hose coating adds great looks, abrasion protection to expensive parts and resistance to damaging UV rays
- PTFE liner is an inert material, compatible with all hydraulic and brake fluids and has a heat range of -158°F to 500°F
- Stainless steel braid is superior in pressure rating, flame resistance and volumetric expansion to all other materials, including Kevlar®, resulting in unmatched stopping power
- All feature PTFE inner liners and mild steel fittings with a 96-hour salt spray rating
- Female-to-female chrome fittings on clear stainless lines.
- Braided cover eliminates the spongy lever feeling associated with rubber brake lines
- Stainless lines feature a clear PVC coating
Parts and Dimensions:
Upper Line: 15 3/4" (measured end to end - with fitting attached) qty: 1
Lower Line: 20" (measured end to end - with fittings attached) qty: 1
Chrome 35 degree brake fitting: qty: 3
Chrome straight brake fitting: qty: 1
Chrome Banjo bolt 10mm x 1.25 : qty: 4
Copper crush washers: qty: 8 (2 of these are spares in case you need them)
Aluminum crush washers: qty: 2 (these are for the banjo bolt at the caliper)
Replaces Honda Part Numbers:
45126-300-003 - 15.5" Upper Brake Hose
45125-300-003 - 14.5" Lower Brake Hose
45128-323-020 - 8" Metal Brake Pipe
45128-317-701 - 7.5" Metal Brake Pipe
CB360K - 1974
CB360T - 1975-1976
CB360G - 1974
CB450K Super Sport - 1970-1971
CB500K Four - 1971-1973
CB500T Twin - 1975-1976
CB550K Four - 1974-1976 (could be used on 77-78 with lower handlebars)
CB750K Four - 1969-1971
and many others, take measurements....