Metzeler Lasertec motorcycle tire set. The newest materials and compound technology have been applied to a classic tread pattern design for enhanced performance. A great all around tire with vintage tread pattern and great performance
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires!
- Proven tread patterns for all-weather riding
- Tread pattern design provides excellent water drainage that reduces hydroplaning, enhancing wet performance for safe riding in all weather conditions
- Special compounds ensure higher braking performance on both wet and dry surfaces
- Classic tread pattern is designed to prevent irregular wear and cupping
- Multiple-Radius Contour Design is tuned specifically for the bias-tire touring segment and provides radial-type handling
- High silica content helps provide outstanding grip in all weather conditions and reduces rolling resistance to improve mileage
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- Using a tube in a tubeless tire lowers the speed rating 1 letter.
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
Front Tire - 19" - 57H (S rated with tubes)
Rear Tire - 17" - 65H (S rated with tubes)
CB750A Hondamatic - 1976
CB750K Four - 1977-1978