Michelin city pro tire set. Designed for daily use, the Michelin City Pro offers a long life thanks to its robust nature, its puncture resistance and longevity. It grips the road, even on slippery surfaces, with safety paramount for the rider and passenger.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered.
- Added resistance to punctures thanks to the MICHELIN OVERLAP TECHNOLOGY (MOT) offering extra protection with 3 reinforced piles and a layer of rubber beneath the tread.
- Outstanding mileage, great durability and long tread-life. Can last an average of 12,000 miles thanks to the long lasting rubber mixture.
- Assured grip, even on wet surfaces, thanks to the tread pattern, profile and grooving. The tread pattern is optimized for wet grip with its large circumferential groove and high grooving ratio that facilitates water evacuation.
- Tube type (TT)
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- Both the front and rear tire are the same
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
Front Tire - 17" - 38P
Rear Tire - 17" - 43P
CA102 Honda 50 - 1962-1969
C70 Passport - 1980-1983