Michelin city pro tire set. Designed for daily use, the Michelin City Pro offers a long life thanks to its robust nature, its puncture resistance and longevity. It grips the road, even on slippery surfaces, with safety paramount for the rider and passenger.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the tubes and rim strips when installing new tires.
- Added resistance to punctures thanks to the MICHELIN OVERLAP TECHNOLOGY (MOT) offering extra protection with 3 reinforced piles and a layer of rubber beneath the tread.
- Outstanding mileage, great durability and long tread-life. Can last an average of 12,000 miles thanks to the long lasting rubber mixture.
- Assured grip, even on wet surfaces, thanks to the tread pattern, profile and grooving. The tread pattern is optimized for wet grip with its large circumferential groove and high grooving ratio that facilitates water evacuation.
- Tube type (TT)
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - 18 - 48S
- Rear Tire - 17 - 50S
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
CB125S - 1973-1982
CL125S Scrambler - 1973-1974