NOLAN N21 Vintage Durango Open Face Motorcycle Helmet DOT
Old is New again with the Nolan N-21, a minimalist product inspired by the timeless "vintage" look. It continues the legacy of its predecessor, the N20, and is ideal for both cruise and cafe racers.
Different classic and retro looks are available, depending on the model, due to a variety of color combinations for the inner padding, shell edge, face shield edge, VPS edge, as well as the graphics and the shell itself. The Nolan Microlock® retention system, a helmet lock ring, and front air vents complete the N21.
- Two (2) shell sizes accommodate sizes S through XL. Shell is Lexan Polycarbonate.
- Scratch resistant treatment on both side of VPS (Vision Protection Shield) plus UV400
- Nolan Microlock® retention system.
- Fully adjustable Chin Strap is integrated into inner padding for smooth fit.
- Helmet Lock Ring.
- Frontal Air Intakes on selected models.
- Removable, washable, antibacterial inner padding with attatched neck roll for noise reduction.
- Ncom ready (Multi)
- Approximately 950 grams
- D.O.T. (in US) ECE 22.05 (EU)