The EXO-AT950 SE was designed to play in the snow! It has all the same great versatile features as our standard AT950 but with a few snow specific advancements. Complete with ELECTRIC DUAL PANE shield combined with a cold-weather breath box. The peak visor can still be removed for more aerodynamics. The same oversized eye port is extremely wide for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility, and the modular chin-bar can be conveniently flipped up when you stop to get gas or chat. The internal drop down Speedview® sunvisor has been replaced with an amber tinted visor to help with the sun. Inside the KwikWick® II liner will keep you comfortable all day long even as conditions change throughout the day.
Additionally, the no-fog face shield can be removed and you can use the EXO-AT950 with most goggles for warmer days. Three shell sizes made of Advanced LG® Polycarbonate and dual density EPS, result in a helmet that is light weight, strong, and protective.
- Advanced LG© Polycarbonate shell: Developed by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to be lightweight, strong and maximize impact displacement.
- Dual Density EPS: Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy displacement.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Intake vents on top force cool air in while exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
- Dual Position Mouth Vent: 1st position acts as defroster and 2nd position acts as defroster & ventilation
- Ellip-Tec™ Ratchet System: Scorpion’s ratchet system uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eye port, ensuring a proper seal. The Ellip-Tec ratchet system allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds.
- Electric Face Shield included: Clear electric anti-scratch 100% UVA/UVB protected face shield included
- Oversized Eyeport: Wide eye port allows for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility. When the faceshield is removed the eye port accommodates most sizes and brands of goggles. (Eyeport is 11cm Tall)
- Everclear® SpeedView® Drop Down Sun-Visor: Retractable interchangeable internal sun visor. Choose the up or down position with an easy-sliding mechanism. Also features our exclusive EverClear® anti-fog coating on both surfaces.
- KwikWick® II Anti-Microbial Comfort Liner: Anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, and warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- KwikFit® cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
- Easy-use Flip-up Chin Bar: A single lever release allows the chin bar to be raised or lowered with either hand.
- Communication System Speaker Pockets
- Removable Block Off Plates: Block off plates included for use when visor is not on helmet
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified
- 5 Year Warranty
- 3 Shell Sizes: Having 3 shell sizes helps to optimize weight, fit and comfort across the entire size range.
Electric Shield (SE) Cold-weather breath box and Aero Skirt included
Note: Goggles not included.