The EXO-AT950 can be used as a full face ADV helmet with external peak visor attached, or the peak visor can be removed and you have an aerodynamic touring helmet. Our oversize eye port is extremely wide for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility, and the modular chin-bar can be conveniently flipped up when you stop to get gas or ask for directions. The internal drop down Speedview® sunvisor and KwikWick® II liner will keep you comfortable all day long even as lighting conditions change throughout the day. Additionally, the no-fog Everclear® face shield can be removed and you can use the EXO-AT950 as a dirt helmet with goggles for off-road use. Three shell sizes made of Advanced LG® Polycarbonate and dual density EPS, result in a helmet that is light weight, strong, and protective.
- Advanced LG® Polycarbonate Shell (w/ 3 Shell Sizes)
- Dual Density EPS
- Ellip-Tec™ Ratchet System
- Clear Everclear® Anti-Fog faceshield installed Dark Smoke and other shield options sold separately.
- EverClear® SpeedView® drop-down SunVisor
- KwikWick® II Washable Anti-Microbial Comfort liner
- KwikFit® Cheek Pads Accommodate Eyeglasses
- Easy -Use Flip-up Chin Bar
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation System
- Comm-ready speaker pockets for your favorite BlueTooth® device
- DOT-218 Approved
Helmet ships with clear shield. Does not include smoke shield. Goggles not included.