Metzeler Block C tire set. A great all around tire with vintage tread pattern. If you're going for a vintage look and you want a good quality tire, this is the tire for you!
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the tubes and rim strips when installing new tires.
- Classic Metzeler pattern
- Bi-directional tire can be used on front or rear application
- Designed for vintage 50s, 60s & 70's bikes
- S-rated for speeds up to 112 mph, H-rated for speeds up to 130 mph or P-rated for speeds up to 93 mph
- Tube type
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - 18 - 52S
- Rear Tire - 18 - 56S
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- The front tire is slightly wider than the original tire which was 3.00-18
CB350F Four - 1972-1974
CB350K Super Sport Twin - 1968-1973
CB350G Super Sport - 1973
CB360G - 1974
CB360K - 1974
CB360T - 1975-1976
CJ360T - 1976-1977
CL360K Scrambler - 1974-1975
CB400F Super Sport - 1975-1977