- All orders are shipped withing 24 hours of payment on business days, from our location in South San Francisco, CA. All shipments are fully insured so you don't have to worry about loss or damage during shipping.
- Your choice of shipping provider - USPS or UPS. You can get live shipping quotes by adding items to your cart, then clicking the estimate shipping button. Please feel free to contact us with any shipping questions.
- Orders over $200 ship for free unless an expedited shipping method is selected. We select the carrier and shipping method of our choice. Free shipping is only offered to the lower 48 states.
- You can track your shipment from your "Account" menu. You will also receive an email with tracking information for every order.
- For domestic shipping, the average delivery time is 2-14 business days depending on your location and shipping method chosen. For international shipping, the delivery time averages 5 - 30 days.
- Shipping times may vary and we do not guarantee delivery by a specific time or date. Delivery time is the responsibility of the shipping provider you choose. We do not offer overnight shipping.
- For international orders, 4into1.com is not responsible for any extra charges, duties or taxes your respective Country may charge upon arrival.
- International Shipments may take longer to arrive than expected. This is due to extended customs processing times in certain countries. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to expedite this process.
- UPS Does NOT ship to PO Boxes. Packages that are returned to sender due to this reason are subject to additional postage to re-send the package.
- If you need any assistance with your order, shipping or tracking, please contact us at email@example.com
Canadian customers using UPS please read: "Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g. excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer's behalf.
Your order will be shipped under UPS's e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for non-commercial purposes and valued under CAD$ 200 shipped via UPS Standard service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAD$ 10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD$200 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees.
Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery."