The Shinko 712 cruiser / touring tire set. These are great tires at a very reasonable price.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the tubes and rim strips when installing new tires.
- Designed for mileage and performance
- Staggered tread pattern provides excellent wet weather performance
- 4 ply nylon carcass
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - 19 - 57H (S rated with tubes)
- Rear Tire - 17 - 68H (S rated with tubes)
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- All Honda models with spokes must use tubes, even when running a tubeless type tire.
- Using a tube in a tubeless tire lowers the speed rating 1 letter.
CB650 - 1979 (rim strips not required)
CB650 - 1980-1982
CB750A Hondamatic - 1977-1978
CB750K - 1980-1982 (rim strips not required)
CB750L Limited Edition - 1979 (rim strips not required)
GL1000 Gold Wing - 1975-1979
GL1000LTD Gold Wing - 1976