The Shinko SR241 trail tire set. Perfect tire for off road exploration. These tires have a tough nylon carcass and high dimpled knobs that work well in a variety of terrains. A narrow knobby configuration means less of an environmental foot print while on the trail.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the tubes and rim strips when installing new tires.
- Tough nylon carcass and high dimpled knobs work well in a variety of terrain
- 4 ply rated, DOT approved
- Tube type
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - 2.75-18 - 42P
- Rear Tire - 3.00-18 - 47P
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- Both the front and rear tire are the same
CL100K Scrambler - 1970 (original tire 2.50-18 front - 2.75-18 rear, tires are slightly wider)
CL160 Scrambler - 1966-1967 (original tire 2.50-18 front, tire in kit is slightly wider)
Fits Honda: (May have clearance issues with fender and/or chain guard)
CB100K - 1970-1972 (original tire 2.50-18 front - 2.75-18 rear, tires are slightly wider)
CB92 Benly Super Sport 125 - 1959-1962 (original tire 2.50-18 front - 2.75-18 rear, tires are slightly wider)
CB160 Sport - 1965-1969 (original tire 2.50-18 front - 2.75-18 rear, tires are slightly wider)