We have 1 position available now! We are growing quickly, so this is a great opportunity for a career position.
Store Manager (full-time)
- Manage a staff of 6-8 people
- Order and expand inventory
- Adapt to daily needs such as filling in for any absent employee
- Improve the overall efficiency of various job tasks.
- List new products
- Positive attitude, honest, integrity and very reliable
- Fast learner and highly organized
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Self motivated
- Knowledge of motorcycle or automotive parts
- Familiar with using spreadsheets and strong computer skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot I.T issues. Printer, network, etc.
- Excellent communication skills - Fluent in English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fast typing
- Strong problem solving skills
- Staff management experience preferred
- Prior inventory management experience preferred
- Paid Vacation and sick time
- Parts at dealer cost
- Snacks, drinks, coffee provided
Provide the following information in your cover letter.
1. Brief history of your motorcycle or automotive experience including bikes you've owned, work performed and parts knowledge.
2. Tell us why you'd like to work for us and your long term career goals.
Emails that do not answer the information requested, will not receive a response.
Please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org