Dyna / Dynatek ignition kit with Magna coils for the SOHC Honda CB750 from 1969-1978. This is a great kit to modernize the stock ignition system!
The Dyna S Ignition System is a complete self-contained electronic ignition system built with the latest state-of-the-art engineering. This is the same ignition used by top racers over the past 2 decades. The Dyna S is completely housed behind the ignition cover and uses a magnetic rotor with the original spark advancer, so the factory advance curve is maintained.
Comes with everything shown + instructions for the Dyna S and a one year manufacturer warranty on the Dyna ignition. Wires on the coils can be mounted on either terminal (no polarity + or - )
- 2 Magna High Output Coils
- 4 NGK Spark Plug Caps
- Copper Core Spark Plug Wires
- 1 Dyna S Electronic Ignition
- Primary Resistance = 5 ohms
- Secondary Resistance = 17,500 ohms
- Mounting Holes = 90mm or 102mm (measured center to center)
- Mounting Posts = 13mm Width x 12mm Height
- Includes Hardware, wiring and boots shown in the photo.
CB750A Automatic - 1976-1978
CB750F Super Sport - 1975-1978
CB750K - 1969-1978