Electronic ignition kit for the Honda SOHC CB750 from 1969 to 1978. This is a great kit to modernize the stock ignition system!
Wires on the coils can be mounted on either terminal (no polarity + or - )
Please read the electronic ignition installation instructions prior to purchasing if you're planning to install this yourself. You can view them here.
1 year warranty on the electronic ignition.
- 2 Magna High Output Coils
- 4 Spark Plug Caps
- Spark Plug Wire
- Electronic Ignition with rotor
- Primary Resistance = 5 ohms
- Secondary Resistance = 17,500 ohms
- Mounting Holes = 90mm or 102mm (measured center to center)
- Mounting Posts = 13mm Width x 12mm Height
- Includes Hardware, wiring and boots shown in the photo.
CB750A Automatic - 1976-1978
CB750F Super Sport - 1975-1978
CB750K Four - 1969-1978
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
What a nice upgrade to my 75 CB750F. Very easy to install and set, runs smooth. So nice to ditch the points.
Works great on my 77 cb750f, easy to install and set!