Tune up kit for the Honda CB750. Whether you're doing routine maintenance or reviving a CB that's been sitting, this is a great basic kit to start with. It comes with everything shown in the photo. The oil filter comes with both o-rings.
- Oil Filter - Quantity: 1
- Points and Condensers - Quantity: 2 points, 2 condensers
- NGK Spark Plugs - Part Number - D8EA - Quantity: 4
- Don't lose the metal washer that sits on the spring under the oil filter. Usually it sticks to the old oil filter. If yours is already missing, we have them available here. Coat both o-rings with fresh oil before reinstalling.
- Pick tools are handy for removing the small o-ring on the oil filter bolt, we have them available here.
- Don't overtighten spark plugs, they only need 1/8 to 1/4 turn past finger tight. NGK plugs come pre-gapped but it's generally a good idea to check the gap.
Equivalent to OEM Honda part numbers:
Points Right - 30203-300-154, 30203-300-005
Points Left - 30204-300-154, 30204-300-005
Condenser - 30250-300-005, 30250-300-154
Oil Filter: 15412-300-024, 15410-422-000, 15410-426-000, 15410-426-010
Spark plug: 98069-58717
CB750K - 1969-1978
CB750F Super Sport - 1975-1978
CB750A Hondamatic - 1976-1978
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just what the doctor ordered
Go figure that the most inexpensive pieces on my bike to replace would be the reason my bike wasn't running properly. These parts shipped quickly and were the perfect fit.
A very good quality product at a very good price. worked perfectly.
This kit has everything you need to set a baseline state of tune for your 750. Just take your time setting things up and that your battery is in good shape.
tune up kit
This is everything you need for a minor tune up. It is a fair price.