Stainless steel braided brake line with AN3 threading. The hardware on this line is black zinc plated steel. Time to replace those old rubber brake lines? Why not upgrade to steel braided lines for an improved feel and overall responsiveness. Old rubber lines can have a spongy feel to them, so these are a great alternative.
- Clear PVC hose coating adds great looks, abrasion protection to expensive parts and resistance to damaging UV rays
- Stainless steel braid is superior in pressure rating, flame resistance and volumetric expansion to all other materials, including Kevlar®, resulting in unmatched stopping power
- Female-to-female zinc plated fittings
- Braided cover eliminates the spongy lever feeling associated with rubber brake lines
- Works with all AN3 banjo brake fittings we carry.
- When determining what size you need, don't forget to account for the length of the fittings that attach to the end of line. (banjo fittings sold separately)
- Actual line may be slightly longer (up to approximately 3/8" longer than the measurement in the drop down menu)
- The line has a protective black sleeve at the ends, see photo.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to install and thread through your fork. This brake line replaced the thicker stock line on the front of my bike. Being smaller, it gives a clean look.