Bridgestone Battlax BT-46 sport touring motorcycle tire set. Improved especially WET performance over long-seller product BT45V/45. As a result, the sense of peace of mind has been further improved in all conditions. Enjoy all round performance riding from long touring to winding.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the rim valves when installing new tires.
- Sport touring bias-ply tires for mid-sized sport-touring bikes and older sport bikes
- Features silica enriched compound for exceptional wet and dry grip
- Dual Tread Compound (DTC) in the rear allows for longer mileage than single compound and better stability from center, while shoulders offer grip and performance while cornering
- Larger crown radius contributes to excellent stability for high-speed touring.
- Tubeless type
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - 19 - 57V
- Rear Tire - 18 - 61H
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- This kit is for tubeless comstar wheels.
CB400T Hawk - 1981
CB450T Hawk - 1982