Chain breaker with folding handle. Quality chain breaker for getting the job done right the first time. Grinding down the rivet on the chain before pushing out the pin makes the job easier but it's not necessary. Align the tool and clamp it to the chain first, then slowly push out the pin.
NOTE: We strongly recommend lubricating the pin, mating surfaces and threaded pieces prior to each use. Lubricate liberally with Lithium grease or it's equivalent. This will significantly reduce wear on the tool and ensure smooth operation. Slow and steady operation pushes out the pin easily.
- Fits chain sizes 420, 428, 520, 530
- Will push link pin completely through link / side plate
- Handle folds away for easy storage
- Durable drive pin
- Will not work on EK 530 MVO/MVX chain
- Max pin extension to drive out chain links is 18mm. The maximum pin extension required to drive out the chain link is determined by measuring your chains width from outside face plate to outside face plate.
We also have a replacement pin available separately if you want a back up.