Chain and Sprockets kit for the Honda CB750K (stock gearing). Usually it's a good idea to replace the chain and sprockets at the same time since they wear together. Keep your chain maintained to extend it's life, adjust the tension and lubricate the chain regularly. We also have chain lube available.
Black Sunstar Front Sprocket - 18T
Silver Rear Sunstar Sprocket - 48T
Dark Grey D.I.D 530 Standard Chain - 100L
- Manufactured from case-hardened chromoly steel for the ultimate in strength and durability.
- Parkerizing surface treatment for rust and corrosion resistance.
- The excellent OE quality you expect from the SUNSTAR brand.
- D.I.D. is the #1 chain manufacturer in the world
- Solid rollers
- Shot-peened parts
- High cylindrical and roundness accuracy
- Exacting tolerances provide low friction
- Extended riveted bushing "Anti-Kink" design
- Special alloy steel
- Tensile strength of 6930 lbs.
CB750K Four - 1970-1976 (Does not fit CB750K0 models)