The D.I.D ZVM-X Series utilizes a patented X-Ring seal and has greater strength than the VX Series and is designed for heavyweight motorcycles with tremendous torque and horsepower. The twisting action of the X-Ring increases its sealing performance and its four contact points minimizes power loss. The ZVM-X Series’ Direct Energy Transfer, born from our experience in MotoGP, means greater stretch resistance under load.
The ZVM-X chain is a great chain for high powered street bikes but may also be utilized on adventure bikes.
- Includes Rivet Type Master Link
- Retains all the low-friction, high-performance characteristics of the standard X-ring while providing 40% greater wear resistance and better overall chain life
- Designed for heavyweight motorcycles with tremendous torque and horsepower
- The ZVM-X Series is only available with a rivet connecting link, included with the chain
- Max CC: 1,200cc
- Tensile Strength: 8,745 lbs
- Weight (100L): 3.59 lbs
- Seal: X-Ring
- Chain Life Index: 3500
- Pin Length: 0.83"
- Pin Diameter: 0.206"
- Inner Plate Thickness: 2.2
- Outer Plate Thickness: 2.2