D.I.D standard 630 motorcycle chain. 88 links, that's the stock length for the 1977-1978 CB750's. Check your bike to be sure before purchase. Made in Japan.
NOTE: Includes clip type master link.
- D.I.D. is the #1 chain manufacturer in the world
- Solid rollers
- Shot-peened parts
- High cylindrical and roundness accuracy
- Exacting tolerances provide low friction
- Extended riveted bushing "Anti-Kink" design
- Special alloy steel
- Tensile strength of 6930 lbs.
D.I.D Part Number: D18-630K-88
CB750A Hondamatic - 1977-1978 - Stock Gearing - 15 Front - 41 Rear - 630 Chain - 88 Links
CB750F Super Sport - 1977-1978 - Stock Gearing - 14 Front - 43 Rear - 630 Chain - 88 Links
CB750K - 1977-1978 - Stock Gearing - 15 Front - 41 Rear - 630 Chain - 88 Links