New Delkevic 4into1 stainless steel headers for Honda CB500 & CB550 four cylinder models from the 70's. These high quality polished headers look great! The weld quality is superb and they conveniently come with the exhaust gaskets! The stock exhaust collars and finned flanges are replaced with the parts included. The collars are welded to the down pipes, so there's no more fussing with the stock collars and flanges.
Exhaust System Features:
- Down pipes are manufactured from 304 austenitic stainless steel which offers truly exceptional value for money and superior corrosion resistance to that of ferritic stainless steel ensuring your bike continues to provide miles of service and pleasure.
- The primary section of the exhaust, which is mandrel formed to ensure uniform cross section and dimensions ensuring a guaranteed fit and performance, uses high quality 1.5mm section 304 stainless steel tube.
- Headers are highly polished and designed to give a tight smooth line from the head with curved lines beneath the engine to give easy access to the oil drain plug and removal of the filter housing without removing the exhaust.
- All exhaust products are made in a purpose-designed factory where stringent quality control procedures are implemented to maintain high standards.
- The outer diameter of the collector outlet is 63mm.
- Stock center stand can be used.
- Stock flanges can not be reused since there are brackets welded to the down pipes for the springs.
- Delkevic offers a 12-Month Guarantee on all down pipes.
- 4 down pipes
- 4 Springs
- 1 Spring Puller Tool
- 4 Exhaust Gaskets
- Remove old exhaust gaskets and clean the exhaust ports.
- Loosely fit new down pipes into the collector, match the numbers on the down pipes and the collector. Do NOT attach the springs.
- Loosely fit the new down pipes to the cylinder head while supporting the collector. Do NOT tighten ANY of the fittings yet.
- Attach all hardware, brackets and mounting clamps when applicable. Make sure there's adequate clearance for the center stand.
- Attach springs, then tighten all hardware front to back.
- Ride! Check all fasteners, springs and clamps periodically.
- Installation of a new exhaust system system may change your motorcycle's fuel-to-air mixture requirements.
- The spring puller tool included is fairly small. The process is easier with a longer tool, which we have available here.
Delkevic Part Number: HDR0099
CB500K - 1971-1973
CB550F Super Sport - 1975-1977
CB550K - 1974-1978