New Delkevic 4into2 stainless steel exhaust for Honda GL1100 Gold Wing. The weld quality is superb and it conveniently comes with the exhaust gaskets! The stock exhaust collars and flanges are replaced with the parts included.
We also carry the headers without mufflers.
Exhaust System Features:
- Down pipes are manufactured from 304 austenitic stainless steel which offers truly exceptional value for money and superior corrosion resistance to that of ferritic stainless steel ensuring your bike continues to provide miles of service and pleasure.
- The primary section of the exhaust, which is mandrel formed to ensure uniform cross section and dimensions ensuring a guaranteed fit and performance, uses high quality 1.5mm section 304 stainless steel tube.
- Headers are highly polished and designed to give a tight smooth line.
- All exhaust products are made in a purpose-designed factory where stringent quality control procedures are implemented to maintain high standards.
- All Delkevic silencers include a removable baffle / DB killer giving more free flow of the exhaust gases (more BHP) and a deeper more throaty sound when removed.
- 14 inch round stainless steel silencers have a round polished stainless sleeve with a mirror finish stainless steel end cap and strap. This design incorporates a 4 inch stainless tail pipe which also houses the British Standard road legal baffle system. This silencer was designed for the Honda Gold Wing market.
- Muffler Length: 18 1/2" (Canister plus tip)
- The outer diameter of the collector outlet is 51mm.
- Stock center stand can be used.
- Comes with instructions.
- Delkevic offers a 12-Month Guarantee on all down pipes.
- 4 down pipes
- 2 Collectors
- 2 Mufflers (removable baffle)
- 1 Stand bracket
- 4 Springs
- 1 Spring Puller Tool
- 4 Exhaust Gaskets
- 4 Clamps
- Bolts + washers
- Remove old exhaust gaskets and clean the exhaust ports.
- Loosely fit new down pipes into the collector, match the numbers on the down pipes and the collector. Do NOT attach the springs.
- Loosely fit the new down pipes to the cylinder head while supporting the collector. Do NOT tighten ANY of the fittings yet.
- Attach all hardware, brackets and mounting clamps when applicable. Make sure there's adequate clearance for the center stand.
- Attach springs, then tighten all hardware front to back.
- Ride! Check all fasteners, springs and clamps periodically.
- Installation of a new exhaust system system may change your motorcycle's fuel-to-air mixture requirements.
- The spring puller tool included is fairly small. The process is easier with a longer tool, which we have available here.
Delkevic Part Number: COM310F
GL1100 Gold Wing - 1980-1983
GL1100A Gold Wing Aspencade - 1982-1983
GL1100I Gold Wing Interstate - 1980-1983