Deluxe tune up kit for the Honda CB500K four. Whether you're doing routine maintenance or reviving a CB that's been sitting, this is a great deluxe kit to get that 500 going! It comes with everything shown in the photo.
- Oil Filter With O-Rings
- Points and Condensers - 2 points, 2 condensers
- NGK Spark Plugs D7EA - Quantity: 4
- NGK Spark Plug Caps - Quantity 4
- Air Filter
- Carburetor Rebuild Kit - Quantity 4
Carburetor Kit Includes:
Shaped Float bowl gasket
Top Cover Gasket
Needle Valve & Seat
D26 Needle & Clip
Air Adjustment Screw & Spring
Main Jet #100
Slow Jet #40
- Don't lose the metal washer that sits on the spring under the oil filter. Usually it sticks to the old oil filter. If yours is already missing, we have them available here. Coat both o-rings with fresh oil before reinstalling.
- Pick tools are handy for removing the small o-ring on the oil filter bolt, we have them available here.
- Don't overtighten spark plugs, they only need 1/8 to 1/4 turn past finger tight. NGK plugs come pre-gapped but it's generally a good idea to check the gap.
CB500K Four - 1971-1973