Deluxe Tune up kit for the Honda CB750K. Whether you're doing routine maintenance or reviving a CB that's been sitting, this is a great deluxe kit to get your bike healthy again. It comes with everything shown in the photo. The oil filter comes with both o-rings.
- Oil Filter - Quantity: 1
- Points and Condensers - Quantity: 2 points, 2 condensers
- NGK Spark Plugs - D8EA - Quantity: 4
- Carburetor Rebuild Kit - Quantity 4
- NGK Spark Plug Caps - SD05F & VD05F - Quantity 2 of each
- Air Filter - Quantity 1
- Don't lose the metal washer that sits on the spring under the oil filter. Usually it sticks to the old oil filter. If yours is already missing, we have them available here. Coat both o-rings with fresh oil before reinstalling.
- Pick tools are handy for removing the small o-ring on the oil filter bolt, we have them available here.
- Don't overtighten spark plugs, they only need 1/8 to 1/4 turn past finger tight. NGK plugs come pre-gapped but it's generally a good idea to check the gap.
- Trim back 1/4" - 1/2" of the stock spark plug wire, fan out the fresh wire to make good connection with the spark plug caps. 3 - 4 full turns, then give it a tug to make sure it's snug.
- Set the timing statically with a test light, then check the timing dynamically with a timing light.
Equivalent to OEM Honda part numbers:
Points Right - 30203-300-154, 30203-300-005
Points Left - 30204-300-154, 30204-300-005
Condenser - 30250-300-005, 30250-300-154
Oil Filter - 15412-300-024, 15410-422-000, 15410-426-000, 15410-426-010
Spark plug - 98069-58717
Air Filter - 17211-300-020, 17211-341-000, 17211-392-000, 17211-405-000
Spark Plug Caps - 30700-300-000, 30700-GAR-000, 30710-300-000, 30700-MW3-000
CB750K - 1972-1976