Having enhanced constructions, profiles, compounds, and tread patterns, the Dunlop Q5S provides nimbler handling and improved dry and wet grip to make it even more user friendly all while maintaining class-leading durability.
- The front tire profile and construction were changed to allow for a 7mm shorter tire. This shorter profile created a lighter steering feel and quicker turn-in rate to allow for a nimble handling tire.
- Intuitive Response Profile™ (IRP) technology allows for a taller tire profile along with sides that taper in more aggressively for remarkable turn-in response and feel.
- MT Multi-Tread™ technology in the Q5S rear tire uses a silica-infused, long-wearing compound in the center of the tread for longer tread life, and special lateral grip compounds on the left and right shoulders for outstanding grip.
- Improved compound to enhance both the dry and wet grip by adjusting the polymer, changing to a softer shoulder compound, increased the amount of carbon black content by utilizing Carbon R technology and increased oil content.
- Optimized tread pattern design to aid in quicker warm-up times and improved wear characteristics.
- The Sportmax Q5S is DOT-approved for street-legal use.
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - 17 - 58W
- Rear Tire - 17 - 73W
NOTE: Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size. Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
CBR600F4 - 1999-2006
CBR600RR - 2008-2017
VFR800FI Interceptor - 1998-2001
VFR800 Interceptor - 2007-2009
VTR1000F Super Hawk - 1998-2005