Dyna / Dynatek ignition kit with Magna coils for many of the Suzuki GS's from 1977-1979. This is a great kit to replace the stock points and condensers and modernize the ignition system!
The Dyna S Ignition System is a complete self-contained electronic ignition system built with the latest state-of-the-art engineering. This is the same ignition used by top racers over the past 2 decades. The Dyna S is completely housed behind the ignition cover and uses a magnetic rotor with the original spark advancer, so the factory advance curve is maintained.
Comes with everything shown + instructions for the Dyna S and a one year manufacturer warranty on the Dyna ignition. Wires on the coils can be mounted on either terminal (no polarity + or - )
NOTE: This does NOT fit the "KD" (Kokusan Denso) type advancer. Take off the points cover and check the advancer, it should be stamped with "ND" (Nippondenso). If it's stamped"KD", you will need the DS3-1 ignition which we carry here.
- 2 Magna High Output Coils
- 4 NGK Spark Plug Caps
- Copper Core Spark Plug Wire
- 1 Dyna S Electronic Ignition
- Primary Resistance = 5 ohms
- Secondary Resistance = 17,500 ohms
- Mounting Holes = 90mm or 102mm (measured center to center)
- Mounting Posts = 13mm Width x 12mm Height
- Includes Hardware, wiring and boots shown in the photo.
GS550B - 1977
GS550C/EC - 1978
GS550EN/LN/N - 1979
GS550L - 1979
GS750B - 1977-1979
GS750C/EC - 1977-1979
GS750EN/LN/N - 1977-1979
GS850GN - 1979
GS1000C/EC - 1978
GS1000EN/LN/N/SN - 1979
GS1000S - 1979