IRC Durotour RS-310 touring tire set. Great all around tire that offers extra traction without compromising mileage.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the tubes and rims strips when installing new tires.
- Low profile provides a large contact patch and tread compound is formulated for extended mileage
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - 18 - 56H (S rated with tubes)
- Rear Tire - 16 - 63H (S rated with tubes)
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- Some models below had spoked wheels, some had Comstar wheels. All of them used use tubes, even when running a tubeless type tire.
- Using a tube in a tubeless tire lowers the speed rating 1 letter.
CM400A Hondamatic - 1979-1980 (didn't use rim strips originally)
CM400E - 1980-1981
CM400T - 1979-1980 (didn't use rim strips originally)
CM450E - 1982-1983