Michelin S83 motorcycle tire set. The legendary Vespa PX tire! A retro design coupled with modern performance.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the tubes and rim strips when installing new tires.
- The S83 tyre is available in four different styles suitable for all classic scooters (8 to 10 inches)
- S83 is perfectly suited for classic scooters; heavily siped tread pattern for maximum grip in wet conditions; J-rated
- Front or rear application
- Tube Type/Bias
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- All Honda models with spokes must use tubes, even when running a tubeless type tire.
- Using a tube in a tubeless tire lowers the speed rating 1 letter.
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
Front Tire - 3.50-8"
Rear Tire - 3.50-8"
Z50A - 1968-1981
Z50R - 1979-1999
Z50RD Special - 1986