The new 3rd generation Motion Pro Revolver variable rate throttle system for the CBR600RR.
Rev3 Throttle Kit Features:
- Innovative reel changing system lets you tailor the throttle rate to your preference and riding conditions
- 5 different reels provide perfect throttle response for any condition
- Use smaller reels for slower throttle rate and larger reels for faster throttle rate
- Included cam reel provides progressive throttle response preferred by some riders
- Slim REV3™ throttle housing allows more room for lever clearance and adjustment to throttle housing position
- Improved throttle stop provides greater strength and durability
- Snap together elbows makes it even easier to install and change reels
- Cable boot keeps dirt and dust out for reliable and smooth operation
- REV3™ off-road kits are compatible with the new Motion Pro DirtControl™ V2 Lock-On grips (01-2818 and 01-2819) and ODI Lock-On grips
- Billet aluminum inline cable adjusters ease installation and adjustment
- Lower section of cables use 5 mm housing with PTFE liner for reduced friction, increased routing flexibility and lighter weight
- Upper section of cables use 6 mm housing to provide solid support of adjusters
- Simple to install and maintain
- REV3™ off-road kits include the unbreakable Titan Throttle Tube™
- Motion Pro REV3™ black vinyl cables specifically designed for your bike
- REV3™ off-road kits include Motion Pro DirtControl™ II grips (01-2818)
- Four interchangeable round reels: 35mm, 40 mm, 45 mm, 50 mm
- Progressive cam off-road profile cam reel (gray)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Rev3 Kits have cables specifically designed for fitment on specific models, but the Rev3 throttle itself is not model specific. Therefore, in some situations, the Rev3 kit may not be a direct bolt on installation due to space limitations on the stock handlebar. In some installations, it may be necessary to move other control components on the stock handlebar, shorten the Rev3 throttle tube and grip, install longer after market handlebars, or possibly all of the above. It is up to the end user to determine the best method for fitment on their motorcycle, and ensure that the Rev3 kit is installed properly and with the correct clearances for safe operation. Installation should be done by a qualified mechanic and carefully checked for proper function.
Warning: Improper installation could result in great bodily injury or death.
CBR600RR - 2007-2021