Petcock rebuild kit for the Honda CB72 and CB77 Super Hawk's and Scramblers as well as some of the early 4 cylinder Honda's. Kit comes with everything shown in the photo. You might have parts left over, depending on what petcock you're rebuilding.
- 17613-242-020 - o-ring goes between the gas tank and the petcock inside the bolt that threads onto the tank.
- 16958-268-010 - o-ring goes between the screen and the fuel strainer bowl.
- 16955-268-020 - gasket goes behind the valve lever that turns the fuel on and off.
- 16997-273-006 - o-ring goes between the tank and the petcock if you have the style petcock that bolts on with 2 bolts like the CB750
- 16957-268-010 - Filter Screen that goes inside the fuel strainer bowl.
- Comes with 2 crush washers that go on the 2 bolts that attach to the tank on the CB160 and CL160
CB160 Sport 1965-1969
CL160 Scrambler 1966-1967
CB72 Hawk - 1961-1966
CL72 Scrambler 250 - 1962-1965
MT250 Elsinore - 1974
CB77 Super Hawk - 1961-1968
CL77 Scrambler - 1965-1968
CB350F - 1972-1974
CB500K - 1971-1973
CB550K - 1974 (2 bolts hold the petcock on - does not fit later years)
CB750K - 1969-1974
and others. . .