Short black stainless steel braided brake line kit for the Honda models listed below. This kit is designed for drag, clip on, or clubman handlebars! Please take measurements prior to ordering. This is a great way to upgrade the brake lines on your vintage Honda. Why use new rubber lines when you can get better breaking response from stainless steel braided lines! We've done the work for you, get the complete kit! Make sure to torque all the banjo bolts to spec.
This kit is also available in clear.
- PVC hose coating adds great looks, abrasion protection to expensive parts and resistance to damaging UV rays
- Compatible with all hydraulic and brake fluids
- Stainless steel braid is superior in pressure rating, flame resistance and volumetric expansion to all other materials, including Kevlar®, resulting in unmatched stopping power
- Braided cover eliminates the spongy lever feeling associated with rubber brake lines
- Female to female chrome plated steel fittings
Parts and Dimensions:
Upper Line w/fittings attached: 13" (measured end to end)
Lower Line w/fittings attached: 15.5" (measured end to end)
35 degree brake fitting
Straight brake fitting: qty: 2
Aluminum Banjo bolt 10mm x 1.25 : qty: 3
Copper crush washers: qty: 6
Brake pipe - Dark green w/white zinc plated fittings
Chrome M10 to AN3 Adaptor
Note: Upper and lower lines are the same length, the fittings make the overall length slightly different.
CB750K - 1972 Use from Frame SN 2093731 and later
CB750K - 1973-1976