Tune up kit for the Honda CB350F and CB400F. Whether you're doing routine maintenance or reviving a CB that's been sitting, this is a great basic kit to start with. It comes with everything shown in the photo. The oil filter comes with both o-rings. We also carry a deluxe version of this kit.
- Oil Filter - Quantity: 1
- Points and Condensers - Quantity: 2 points, 2 condensers
- NGK Spark Plugs - Part Number - D8EA - Quantity: 4
- Don't lose the metal washer that sits on the spring under the oil filter. Usually it sticks to the old oil filter. If yours is already missing, we have them available here. Coat both o-rings with fresh oil before reinstalling.
- Pick tools are handy for removing the small o-ring on the oil filter bolt, we have them available here.
- Don't overtighten spark plugs, they only need 1/8 to 1/4 turn past finger tight. NGK plugs come pre-gapped but it's generally a good idea to check the gap.
Replaces Honda part numbers:
Points Right - 30203-333-004
Points Left - 30204-333-004
Condensor - 30250-333-004
Oil Filter: 15412-300-024, 15410-422-000, 15410-426-000, 15410-426-010
Spark plug: 98069-58717
CB350F Four - 1972-1974
CB400F Super Sport - 1975-1977