The Avon StreetRunner has excellent grip and provides great handling characteristics. It's a perfect tire to give your vintage ride a modern edge.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires!
- Specially designed for smaller CC bikes
- Impressive handling characteristics
- Superb tire life and all-weather grip
- Latest technology in pattern design
- Tubeless type
- Original tires for most models below were 2.50-18 Front - 2.75-18 Rear - these tires are slightly wider but they'll fit.
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- All Honda models with spokes must use tubes, even when running a tubeless type tire
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
Front Tire - 18" - 48S (P Rated with tubes)
Rear Tire - 18" - 47S (P Rated with tubes)
CB100K - 1970-1971
CL100K Scrambler - 1970
CB92 Benly Super Sport 125 - 1959-1962
CB160 Sport - 1965-1969
CL160 Scrambler - 1966-1967